June 15, 2021 | Networking Meeting Recap
Jewish Moment – presented by Eddie Pantiliat / Hymson, Goldstein, Pantiliat and Lohr
Eddie shared a parsha from last week teaching us to be grateful. He spoke about Korech, who began a rebellion against Moses, which did not please God. Eddie tells us that God made the ground swallow up Korech because of his displeasing behavior. Eddie mentioned that last week in Israel, a sink-hole swallowed up a large portion of land last week, reminding us to be grateful for the things we have, refrain from entitlement, and not just take from others.
Business Moment – We took turns sharing business tips. Here are a few that were mentioned:
- Tell the truth – especially about timelines for project completion.
- Caring – our customers can really feel our compassion for them. Show you care.
Manage your interactions – find a way to stay on top of your connections with others.
- Integrity – sometimes turning away a sale is the RIGHT thing to do for the customer. They will appreciate your guidance.
- Define the CORE VALUES for your business. Make them unique to your business and unique sounding. “Amusement Park Screaming Fun” not just “Fun”.
- Handwritten Thank You Notes – really mean a lot to a client that you stopped to thank them for their business.
- Use every challenge as an Opportunity.
“No-one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.” Teddy Roosevelt.
- Lean on your resources to assist you in identifying your choices before important decisions are made.
- Embrace your Anxiety and learn from it – reach out to others you know for support.
Get in tune with your Emotional Energy Calling Card – what you project to others says more about you than what you actually SAY.
JBNAZ was highlighted by the Jewish News this week – please check them out online to see our article!
Please check your accounts and make sure that you have sent your dues to Lorrie Feld via Zelle.
If you know any Californians who have recently moved here and are looking for a local Farmer’s Agent, please share Jacquie’s information.
Ira Shapiro has exited from his guidance capacity with Jewish Free Loan Society.
Attendees and 30 Second Commercials
Bruce Newman, CMIT Solutions
Cary Frumes, Life At McDowell Mountain and BeLocal
Shawn Bader, FACES Orthodontics
Jacob Leiferman, Leiferman Enterprises
Audrey Jung, LPC, Jung Psych Services, LLC
Lorrie Feld, AZ Realty Group
Michael Cohen, Barrett Financial
Cindy Gordon, Gordon Health Group, LLC
Eddie Pantiliat, Hymson, Goldstein, Pantiliat and Lohr
Ira Shapiro, Raintree Wealth Partnersr>
Jacquire Breger, Fine Breger Agency
Shoshana Roller, Abundance of Health, a Natural Health Specialist. Shoshana offers naturopathic programs for individuals experiencing chronic pain or desiring weight loss. Contact her at 480-216-1700 or online www.shop.com/eatinggood
Speaker – Cindy Gordon – Gordon Health Group
Cindy shared a slide presentation about Philadelphia American Life Insurance Company – a healthcare plan that can help you better manage your healthcare by tailoring the type of coverage you need.
Next Meeting: July 6,2021 Speaker: TBD