Jewish Moment – presented by Eddie Pantiliat / Hymson, Goldstein, Pantiliat and Lohr
Eddie discussed Yom Haazmaut, Israel’s Independence Day. Eddie discussed the importance of supporting Israel as a Jewish people. Eddie reports that both of his parents’ families migrated to Israel during the British occupation. Eddie notes that after an attack by the Jewish Underground, the British forces went into the city and rounded up all the Jewish men. Some of his relatives had experience fighting in the wars leading up to Independence, and he continues to have relatives who are in the Israeli army. Together, we pray for peace for Israel.
Jacob shared a conversation with a customer who relayed to him that although he isn’t Jewish, he felt a connection to the land the minute he exited the plane.
Michael shared a similar experience when he traveled to Israel a few years ago.
Business Moment – presented by Heather Rykowski / AIT Promotions
Don’t Stop When You’re Tired, Stop When You Are Done – 10 Common Sense Secrets to Success
1. Be enthusiastic.
2. Write down your goals, develop a plan to reach them.
3. Take Action, goals are nothing without action.
4. Don’t be afraid to get started now, just do it.
5. Never Stop Learning.
6. Be Persistent, work hard.
7. Learn to Analyze Details, learn from mistakes.
8. Don’t be afraid to innovate, be different.
9. Get a Mentor
10. Be honest and Dependable.
These 10 secrets apply to all aspects of our lives.
Members discussed the value and importance of attendance and visual presence in our meetings
FACEBOOK LIVE EVENT | May 18th – Tentative Schedule
12 pm AZ MST Gathering for the event. Greeting guests online in the chat as well as video.
I. Call to order (Audrey). Inform the Audience about the Mission of JBN (i.e. “Why we are here”).
II. Walk Through of Order of Events/Participation Rules (Bruce Newman?)II. Jewish Moment (Shawn and Jacob)
III. Business Moment (Heather)
IV. Tzedakah Moment (Lorrie) – a brief statement about our philanthropy
IV. Introduce Members – 30 second Commercials (Name, Business, Tagline only)
V. Introduce Headliner (Michele)
VI. Jewish Business Ethics Presentation
VII. Q & A time.
VIII. Call to Action: (Michael Cohen) How to join our group. (Is this too late in the event, should I move this up?)
Attendees and 30 Second Commercials
Bruce Newman, CMIT Solutions
Shawn Bader, FACES Orthodontics
Jacob Leiferman, Leiferman Enterprises
Heather Rykowski, AIT Promotions
Audrey Jung, LPC, Jung Psych Services, LLC
Lorrie Feld, AZ Realty Group
Michael Cohen, Barrett Financial
Michele Leon, Marketing Links
Eddie Pantiliat, Hymson, Goldstein, Pantiliat and Lohr
Ira Shapiro, Raintree Wealth Partners
Gordon Health Group
Alternative health insurance product saving individuals, families, and small businesses on average 40% per month.
Cindy notes that her product differs from traditional health insurance because it empowers the consumer to be more active in securing their healthcare
Speaker – Eddie Pantiliat, Hymson, Goldstein, Pantiliat, and Lohr (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Eddie presented two different areas of personal injury law:
1. Personal injury secondary to an accident between cohabitating unmarried partners who were caravaning on a trip. Eddie encourages everyone to look at their car insurance policies – it may protect you even if you are riding in someone else’s car – important if you are in the car with an uninsured driver. More prevalent, Eddie tends to work with UNDER-Insured clients who are suffering catastrophic injuries that require large amounts of care. Eddie recommends people carry an umbrella plan that could kick in when the maximums are hit by the other plans.
2. Injury on a lake due to effects from sudden weather (debris entered the lake from a neighboring mountain). Eddie represents the estate of a party whose assets are subject to a personal injury/wrongful death claim of the estate of another party who was present on the boat.
Eddie cautions us to be prepared for accidents, acts of nature or catastrophic losses. Assign a power of attorney to assist your medical care if you are not capable of making your own healthcare decisions.
Next Meeting: May 4, 2021 Speaker: Audrey Jung