Jewish Moment – presented by Eddie Pantiliat / Hymson, Goldstein, Pantiliat and Lohr
We are in the Jewish Month of Adar, and soon to celebrate Purim. Eddie reminds us that there are 4 important things to do at this time:
1. Listen to the Megillah, not once, but twice. We are obliged to listen to it at night and the following day.
2. It is the custom to wear costumes and to be drunk – to the point where we can’t tell the difference between good and bad (between Mordechai and Haman).
3. To give Tzedakah.
4. To give gifts to others (Mishloach Manot). This is different from the secular practice of Halloween, because we are supposed to knock on the doors of others and GIVE them something, not ask for something from them.
This holiday is actually our Happiest Day Of The Year. It’s our lucky month – the Jews were saved from slaughter, and we are obliged to be happy. This is a good month to have positive business deals.
Business Moment – Michele Leon, Marketing Consultant and Service Provider with Marketing Links
3 Mottos to bear in mind:
* Be The Attitude You Want To Be Around.
* What You lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 100% all the time.
* A thing of Beauty is a Joy Forever – John Keats. Excerpt from Endymion
Happy Birthday to Heather Rykowski!
We began to formulate ideas for taking a meeting live on Facebook this Spring. Eddie has volunteered to present on the topic of Jewish Ethics in Business, and Cary mentioned getting to know a dynamic public speaker and noted author (Mark Victor Hanson).
30 Second Video Commercials to Cary Frumes so he can help promote you: email@example.com
JBN began in 2003, wayyyy before Facebook. But we are on there now! Navigate to JBN-Jewish Business Network(@azjbn) to like and comment on our social posts. This is a great tool for our group to help promote your business! Please send content to Michele@marketinglinksonline.com or make a plan to socially engage under the posts.
Lorrie Feld is our next speaker (March 2).
Attendees and 30 Second Commercials
Bruce Newman, CMIT Solutions
Cary Frumes, Life At McDowell Mountain and BeLocal
Shawn Bader, FACES Orthodontics
Heather Rykowski, AIT Promotions
Audrey Jung, LPC, Jung Psych Services, LLC
Lorrie Feld, AZ Realty Group
Eddie Pantiliat, Hymson, Goldstein, Pantiliat and Lohr
Michele Leon, Marketing Links
Eric Lernor, DDS
For All Your Dental Healthcare Needs, Our Home is Your Home.
General Family Dental practice for the past 36 years in the Tatum/Greenway area of North Phoenix. Dr. Lernor assists with all your preventative and restorative needs.
Speaker – Michele Leon, Marketing Consultant and Service Provider at Marketing Links
We played 3 rounds of Marketing Family Feud: Heather, Jacob, Cary, Eric, and Audrey Vs. Eddie, Shawn, Bruce, and Lorrie
7 ways to Ask for Reviews
Top 5 B2b Content Marketing Tactics
6 Effective Types of Content Marketing